Should I look at the implementation (a special adapter) for the BTREEs ?
It could be interesting. Then, the user could choose the order criterion : creation date, modification date, etc.
It looks pretty easy to add

It means only re-writting the query as :
catalog(dateCriterion = myDate, range = 'min', sort_order = 'reverse')

2006/10/11, Martin Aspeli < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On 10/11/06, Alexander Limi < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sun, 08 Oct 2006 06:36:20 -0700, Wichert Akkerman
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I want to go ahead and merge them. I'm not trying to wiggle my way out
> > of a vote here, but I do want to keep things moving at a reasonable
> > speed and I do not think that a vote is going to give different results
> > in this case.
>
> Was any conclusion reached on PLIP 144? (Next/Previous navigation)
>
> https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/review/plip144-nextprenavigation-bundle/
>
> Should be a low-impact merge too, if it was reviewed and people don't have
> problems with it being merged.

It requires a small amount of clean-up, but I think it's generally
acceptable once those points have been met. CC'ing Souheil, Pelle and
Henri again for a kick. ;)

Martin