Martin Aspeli wrote:

Also, when you don't see any portlets anymore, this is my fault (and partially Hanno's fault for being too quick at merging, but mostly my fault :-)).

Go to /@@manage-portlets and convert legacy portlets. I need to add a migration step + a setup step for this, but I've had unexpected work stuff pounce on me, so I was delayed. Will try to get to it today, but I can't promise.

This has been fixed now - there is a setup step and a migration step to add portlets at the root of the portal and disable the right column in the Members folder.

Martin