Martin Aspeli wrote:
> Alexander Limi wrote:
>> On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 17:59:37 -0700, Alexander Limi
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> ConfigurationError: ('Invalid value for', 'package', "ImportError:
>>> Couldn't import plone.app, No module named plone.app")
>>
>> Well, turns out the structure requires some more stuff that was
>> undocumented, I figured it out after some poking around, and
>> documented it in the bundle:
>>
>> https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/bundles/3.0/README-BUNDLE-SETUP.txt
>>
>> Please tell us when these things happen! It's very frustrating to have
>> to chase down things like these.

Uh sorry, I only posted the news to the framework team list it seems.
Thx, for writing the README, Alex.

> Also, when you don't see any portlets anymore, this is my fault (and
> partially Hanno's fault for being too quick at merging, but mostly my
> fault :-)).

Plone trunk is currently heavily worked on, so some partial breakage is
to be expected, especially while different bundles gets integrated with
each other. But the missing portlets are just an example of our applied
embarrassments driven development model ;)

Hanno