On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 17:05:06 -0700, Hanno Schlichting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Uh sorry, I only posted the news to the framework team list it seems.
Thx, for writing the README, Alex.

No problem, it was just a bit frustrating since I was trying to get some people to help testing Plone 3.0, and suddenly it didn't work straight after checking out a fresh copy anymore.

Plone trunk is currently heavily worked on, so some partial breakage is
to be expected, especially while different bundles gets integrated with
each other. But the missing portlets are just an example of our applied
embarrassments driven development model ;)

I'd appreciate it if you could replace my comment "Not sure why this split is necessary, but I'm sure somebody can explain it" in the readme with a rationale, and whether it is temporary or not.

Thanks!