On 11/24/06, Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just released 3.0-alpha1 unto the world. There are a number of
known problems with this release: besides the bugs in the issue tracker
there are a lot of failing unittests. As far as I can see the majority
are due to changes in the CMF and PloneTestCase testinfrastructures and
not real bugs in the products themselves. Since I did not want to delay
alpha1 any further I decided to release it as-is; we'll need to fix
those test problems for alpha2 though.

I would like us to re-review the pending bundles and see if there is
more that can be merged in the next 1-2 weeks and do a second alpha
after that.

I can probably fire up a installer. Would that be any help?

--
Sidnei da Silva
Fax +1 832 201 8856     Office +1 713 942 2377 Ext 214