On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 19:35:07 -0500, Alexander Limi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 11:34:08 -0800, Kapil Thangavelu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

- iterate - This is important. I grabbed hold of the locking bundle this weekend to try and move things forward. I don't know who owns the iterate side of things, though. I imagine getting it merge ready is not very much work, but it needs someone to actually do it!

i'll own it, but to do so i need the schedule with the merges by the 7th as i'm busy over the holidays.

Can you also move the relevant code to the Collective? I am a bit uncomfortable having parts of Plone 3.0 in a repository where the Plone team doesn't have commit access. :)

definitely though i prefer the plone repository.

-k