On Dec 30, 2006, at 5:56 AM, whit wrote:

I think representing releases as binarily UI focussed or infrastructure focused does a bit of disservice to past discussions. The idea was more to have release that focused on new feature alternate with ones that did the needful and cleaned up accrued engineering debt. The idea that a release would ignore infrastructure or ui outright is ridiculous; the suggested structure merely gave a simple guiding principle on which a release would focus.

so IOTW 3.0 is a 'new feature focussed version' and we have no excuse for not delivering a polished UI for those new features, right?

if so, i agree and (thus) +1 for pushing the release date

-w

<whit.vcf>