I believe this was meant to go to the FWT list too. :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alan Runyan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Dec 22, 2006 4:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Framework-Team] Re: LinkIntegrity merge
To: Alexander Limi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>   2) It does monkey patch the publisher (in a pretty sane way). Note
> that this patch would go away if FiveException was merged into Zope 2,
> which is not completely unlikely, especially if we push for it.

So let's. :)

Enfold has paid philikon to get FiveException to be merged into Zope
2.  We rely on this functionality for one of our customers.

We have also landed some work into CMF such that five view directives
now work correctly with CMF.  Jens will merge these into CMF as time
is available.

--
Alan Runyan
Enfold Systems, Inc.