On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 08:35:18 -0800, whit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Martin Aspeli wrote:
On 1/8/07, whit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[ ]  enable wiki
[ ]  use media wiki syntax
<- enabled types ->
   Event
   Page
   News

Why do we need both an "enable wiki" option and a list of enabled
types? If all the types are deselected, wiki syntax is off by
definition, no?

yeah, I just did it to be explicit and so everything could be turned off
in one click. should I pare it down to types and the media wiki toggle?

No need to spend too much time on it as long as the info is in there. The wiki stuff shouldn't be a separate control panel, but be part of the types control panel (just like Tom's new markup support).

As long as we have enough code to infer how to set things on and off, we should be able to stick this into a formlib-powered version of the types panel.

--
Alexander Limi ยท http://limi.net