Raphael Ritz wrote:
whit schrieb:

Hi Whit,

how far along is your student

so far that you can get a Product from the URL mentioned
below to install this into a Plone-2.5.x site.
And it works ;-)

and are they using kss to do this?

Yes.

very interested, was looking at tackling this this week.

so maybe you want to take a look there first.

Raphael

PS: for the impatient ;-)

The kss declarations are:

table.listing th:click {
    evt-click-preventdefault: True;
    action-server: manipulateBatch;
    manipulateBatch-field: nodeAttr("id");
    manipulateBatch-sort: nodeAttr("sort");
}

div.listingBar span.navigator:click {
    evt-click-preventdefault: True;
    action-server: browseBatch;
    browseBatch-start: nodeAttr("bstart");
}

body:load {
    action-server: replaceNavigator;
}
/*
body:unload {
    action-server: clearSessionObject;
}*/

where the server actions called from there are provided
by view classes configured for the folder and topic
respectively. Other than that the are only two new
templates with modified listing and navigation macros
(well, and the Batch class is patched to provide some
suitable info in addition).

It's really not much code.

I had not seen this before today... Great !

Is there a public SVN where we can take a look ?

Florian, how is your experience with KSS ? It would be interesting to have some feedback. Balazs and I (at least) will be sprinting in the snow. So we could take a look at your remarks, if there are any.

--
Godefroid Chapelle (aka __gotcha)- BubbleNet  http://bubblenet.be