Martin Aspeli wrote:
Alexander Limi wrote:

What's the story behind the AdvancedQuery dependency? (Or did I misunderstand?)

Wicked depends on AQ, and though whit forgot to update the scripts to pull it down, it's there now so you should get it.

Martin
sorry about that one.....forgot to add it till martin let me know it was missing.

aq is a dependency mainly to avoid multiple catalog calls. now that dieter is a zope foundation contributer I'm going to email him and see if he'd be interested in adding it zope2 proper.

-w

--

------ d. whit morriss ------
- senior engineer, opencore -

"If you don't know where you are, you don't know anything at all"
Dr. Edgar Spencer, Ph.D., 1995

begin:vcard
fn:D. Whitfield  Morriss
n:Morriss;D. Whitfield
org:The Open Planning Project;OpenPlans
adr:;;1309 Ashwood Ave;Nashville;TN;37212;USA
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Lead Developer
tel;home:615 292-9142
tel;cell:415 710-8975