I'd say even wait until the release is out. We don't really want to
have an svn switch frenzy with things going into the wrong places when
people are fixing last-minute issues with the RCs. I *believe* this is
how it's been done in the past (branch on release date), but I may be
wrong.

Martin

On 2/26/07, Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
With beta1 coming out soon I am wondering what the best moment would be
to branch off Plone 3.0 and open a new trunk. At the moment my
preference is to hold off until rc1 to make sure all attention stays
on 3.0. I would love some other opinions though.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    It is simple to make things.
http://www.wiggy.net/                   It is hard to make things simple.

_______________________________________________
Framework-Team mailing list
Framework-Team@lists.plone.org
http://lists.plone.org/mailman/listinfo/framework-team



_______________________________________________
Framework-Team mailing list
Framework-Team@lists.plone.org
http://lists.plone.org/mailman/listinfo/framework-team

Reply via email to