On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 09:48:00 +0100, Godefroid Chapelle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have the feeling that, if we just disable those stuff now, the generic problems they trigger will never be solved.

OTOH, I totally agree that 3.0 final should not ship with stuff we know is really not usable.

I propose that we keep the stuff as late as possible, trying to solve the history and autofocus issues and postpone the decision.

IMO, postponing is not a risky decision as it is so easy to do the disabling : comments in a single file.

That reminds me that I have to look into why RR has problems merging kss files (which should live in their own registry anyway). If that problem is solved, we can easily split the kss files into more pices and enable/disable them easily and thus write configlets to do that.

Regards,
Florian Schulze