Alexander Limi wrote:
Not sure if you're on the framework list, but if not, Martin pretty much summarized my thoughts on the inline editing. Great work on the improvements so far, we're almost there. :)

---- Forwarded Usenet-message ----
From: "Alexander Limi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.web.zope.plone.teams.framework
Subject: Re: Inline editing
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 22:44:41 -0800

I pretty much agree 100% with the policy below, but reserve the right to
change my mind on the explicit save/cancel buttons if it turns out that
too many people have problems with the focus-on-blur.

This should be a simple configuration change later, should we choose to
enable these again, I believe (are they just hidden using CSS right now,
or is it actually done with JS? :)

All the points are good, and make sense. I don't think you can separate
double and single clicks in JS, but I might be wrong. :)

— Alexander

On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 16:04:46 -0800, Martin Aspeli