On 21.11.2007, at 11:12, Andreas Zeidler wrote:

On Nov 21, 2007, at 1:27 AM, Daniel Nouri wrote:
whit wrote:
hey, if the werewolf wants to be on the framework team I say more the
merrier ;)

+1 for having Martijn Faassen in the framework team.

heh, make the dutch party level with the berlin guys? hmm, dunno... ;)

being level is not only expressed in numbers ;-)

seriously, does anybody have an idea, what the timeline could be?

should we select a number of plips and define them as featureset for 3.1 and then work out a realistic timeframe or should we select a potential release date and then work out what could be done in that time? i haven't got a clue, how we should start this thang...

i'll try to hang out on #plone-framework over the weekend, don't think i'll find the time before that, though (it's crazy here right now on my end...)

cheers,

tom

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
friedelstra├če 31 - 12047 berlin - telefon +49 30 25563779