On Dec 14, 2007, at 8:53 AM, Raphael Ritz wrote:
What's more: I als tohink this is the only sane
way to support egg-based, third-party add-ons.

exactly, loads of people could test blobs and report bugs that way, for example... ;)

And while we are at this:
Maybe we should add some information to the setup
configlet where we show the ZOPEHOME and such.
How about adding the path to the Python that's
used and the egg directories etc.

+1. could we perhaps cheat and make that part of #209 to simplify things? or do we need an extra plip?

andi

--
zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]