On Dec 14, 2007, at 1:28 PM, Martijn Pieters wrote:
On Dec 14, 2007 12:23 PM, Andreas Zeidler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
And while we are at this:
Maybe we should add some information to the setup
configlet where we show the ZOPEHOME and such.
How about adding the path to the Python that's
used and the egg directories etc.

+1.  could we perhaps cheat and make that part of #209 to simplify
things?  or do we need an extra plip?

Separate PLIP please, it's not that much overhead now, is it? :-)

:)

The configlet would benefit all Plone installations, not just the
unified installer, so we should treat it separately.

true, +1.  raphael, could you quickly write that up?

It may have
security implications, for example, where a hoster may not want to
reveal this much info to managers of hosted plone sites. Such issues
would confuse the Unified Installer PLIP.

good point.

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
friedelstra├če 31 - 12047 berlin - telefon +49 30 25563779