Andreas Zeidler wrote:
[..]
The configlet would benefit all Plone installations, not just the
unified installer, so we should treat it separately.

true, +1.  raphael, could you quickly write that up?

I would prefer if someone else could do that, sorry.
I'm in the middle of an important workshop with
fluctuating internet access and very limited time
for this (before Monday at least).

Raphael

It may have
security implications, for example, where a hoster may not want to
reveal this much info to managers of hosted plone sites. Such issues
would confuse the Unified Installer PLIP.

good point.

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
friedelstra├če 31 - 12047 berlin - telefon +49 30 25563779