On Dec 14, 2007 12:23 PM, Andreas Zeidler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > And while we are at this:
> > Maybe we should add some information to the setup
> > configlet where we show the ZOPEHOME and such.
> > How about adding the path to the Python that's
> > used and the egg directories etc.
>
> +1.  could we perhaps cheat and make that part of #209 to simplify
> things?  or do we need an extra plip?

Separate PLIP please, it's not that much overhead now, is it? :-)

The configlet would benefit all Plone installations, not just the
unified installer, so we should treat it separately. It may have
security implications, for example, where a hoster may not want to
reveal this much info to managers of hosted plone sites. Such issues
would confuse the Unified Installer PLIP.

--
Martijn Pieters