On Dec 14, 2007 8:44 AM, Andreas Zeidler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Dec 14, 2007, at 9:11 AM, Alec Mitchell wrote:
> > Hi framework team members,
>
> hi framework team pioneer,
>
> > A couple more PLIPs to keep you guys busy:
>
> thank you very much. :)
>
> > Adapterized local role lookup (borg.localrole):
> > http://plone.org/products/plone/roadmap/208
>
> also very nicely written and convincing, +1 on the plip from me.
> benchmark results would be much appreciated during the review phase.
> oh, and btw, the example adapter should probably return a copy in
> `getAllRoles`, no?

Possibly, but the borg.localrole adapter which calls this method just
uses each of these results inside a mapping.update() call, so the
copying is implicit.  However, I just noticed that that implementation
is wrong because the method is supposed to return an iterator of
tuples, not a dict.  Will fix immediately.

Alec