On Dec 19, 2007 5:41 PM, Martin Aspeli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The point of having an earlier PLIP proposal deadline was so that people
> could know whether a PLIP would be accepted in principle before
> committing serious resources to it.
> Given that the bundle deadline is only a few weeks away, I think we need
> some formal feedback on each proposed PLIP very soon (like, this week).
> If that's not possible, I propose that the bundle deadline is moved.

As you can see from the 3.1 release schedule as set by Wichert, the
framework team has set itself this friday as the deadline for
selecting the PLIPs for 3.1.

> In the event, my PLIPs are generally rated positively, so I assume
> they're accepted in principle pending implementation, but for some other
> PLIPs the story may be a bit less clear cut.

By Friday, all 5 teammembers should have voted on all PLIPs submitted
by the deadline, and perhaps even on some that were submitted late.

Note that we'll only consider accepted PLIPs for inclusion in 3.1,
provided there is a review bundle ready for the 2008-01-19 deadline
for your accepted PLIP.

Martijn Pieters

Framework-Team mailing list

Reply via email to