On Dec 16, 2007 3:31 PM, Martijn Pieters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > If it's too late for 3.1, well, too bad. :(
>
> I am okay with including this one for 3.1; it would be a shame if we
> didn't include the work.

I'd like to hear from the other framework team members on this. Do we
consider this PLIP at all even though it didn't make the deadline? We
appear to have a sudden radiosilence.

The same goes for the phantom Kupu PLIP from Alex and PLIP 221 from
Laurence Rowe. We need to state whether they are too late or included
for our consideration *before* our voting deadline friday night, so we
can all consider them properly if we allow them.

--
Martijn Pieters