Hi,

I just put some documentation on the implementation of PLIP 203 up on the PLIP page (http://plone.org/products/plone/roadmap/203).

I would encourage others to do the same! Perhaps the framework team should insist on some documentation?

Short of producing or updating how-tos or tutorials on each new PLIP, this is the best way in which integrators and other developers can get wind of the changes we are putting into 3.1 and learn how to use them. Since many of the 3.1 PLIPs are aimed at integrators, I think this is an important part of the process, and one that we didn't do well enough with for Plone 3.0.