On Dec 14, 2007, at 2:02 PM, Raphael Ritz wrote:
Andreas Zeidler wrote:
[..]
The configlet would benefit all Plone installations, not just the
unified installer, so we should treat it separately.

true, +1.  raphael, could you quickly write that up?

I would prefer if someone else could do that, sorry.
I'm in the middle of an important workshop with
fluctuating internet access and very limited time
for this (before Monday at least).

hmm, seems this will have to wait for 3.2 at least. i'm just mentioning it again in case raphael or someone else would like to file a 2do for themselves... ;)

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
friedelstra├če 31 - 12047 berlin - telefon +49 30 25563779