On Dec 14, 2007, at 9:56 PM, Sidnei da Silva wrote:
Speaking of Timezone, did anyone write a PLIP about user-configurable
timezones? I've been meaning to write this for a while...

The only information I could find was this page:
http://plone.org/events/sprints/past-sprints/snow-sprint2/IntlFormattingPlan

being way past the deadline by now i think it's safe to say that no such plip was submitted for plone 3.1. however, reading the above page i think it would definitely be a worthwhile addition to plone, so i hope you're gonna follow up on it and create a plip in time for 3.2. but, and just as a side note, i'm not sure it should go as far as javascript and cookies or even sessions to try to determine those locale settings, i.e. the "injection" part should be dropped imho.

cheers,

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
friedelstra├če 31 - 12047 berlin - telefon +49 30 25563779