After having waded through a big pile of plips I often (as a less technical oriented member) had problems determining what the actual usecase was that it was trying to solve. I would like to suggest (when thechcnically possible) to add such a section in a plip. I'd like to see a real-world usecase example (for the less technical ppl) what the plip has to solve/support/whatever.
Something like:

Suppose someone wants to write a product that supports this or that. Right now he has to do this or that to do this but with this plip in place he only has to do such or so.

Right now, the Motivation section isn't exactly that. In most cases, the author immediately dives into technical details.

I think it would help to have this addition? Or am I talking nonsense here?

Cheers
Danny.