On Dec 23, 2007, at 01:31 , Martin Aspeli wrote:

The PLIP also mentions a better RSS portlet. I won't be able to do that, but rumour is that Wichert has done it in the "feedmixer" portlet already. Is that correct? If not, do we have any other volunteers?

Feedmixer is a better RSS portlet, and should cover most usecases. It aggregates multiple feeds to one (and includes a "more…" listing.) , but you can easily cover the simple usecase of a single feed as well.

- but i also think Wichert has fixed the default RSS portlet so it actually works now. I don't have much of an opinion on which is better for default Plone. I guess this may come down to dependency on third party libraries?

 Geir Bækholt · Managing Director, Jarn · www.jarn.com

   Plone Solutions, Development, Hosting and Support