On 15 jan 2008, at 13:24, Raphael Ritz wrote:

Wichert Akkerman wrote:
Raphael Ritz wrote:
Ideally, everyone from the team should look at everything but
often this simply doesn't work out so we might want to make sure
we spit the work such that all PLIPs get consideration from at
least two or three team members. Questions or issues arising
should of course be brought to the attention of the entire team,
e.g., by posting them here.

I think it make sense to look a bit at the roles of people in the framework team. Specifically I would like Danny to look at all user interface aspects of all PLIPs. That is his area of expertise and why we asked him to be part of the framework team.

Yes, I will certainly have a look at that.

Sure enough but I take the liberty to comment on the UI
if I see a need for this and Danny is of course free to comment
on the code if he wants to but obviously you have a point
here.

Guess I only want to avoid that we develop an attitude:
"Oh, yeah, the UI that's Danny's business so I don't need
to care ..." (exchange 'UI' and 'Danny' with whatever you
want to consider as well).

Exactly. And it would help a lot if people help me pinpoint when there's a ui aspect in the plip for when I miss it myself since most of the plips are beyond my expertise. Thanks :)\

Danny

Raphael

Wichert.