On Jan 20, 2008, at 2:04 AM, Balazs Ree wrote:
Dear Framework Team,

hi balazs,

Since we are after the first day of the sprint, I succeeded to build and test the version that contains our all merged code, but still I have to pull back the above mentioned functionality. Which means, I will only be
able to submit the review buildout by tomorrow (20th) lunchtime.

I hope that this delay will be accepted.

while the delay would have been fine with me as well (for the record), we didn't receive any updates on this from you, and i don't seem to be able to find a review bundle either. therefore i'd assume this will (have to) be deferred until 3.2, right?

cheers,

andi

ps: please also see the accompanying ticket at
http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/7749

--
zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]