On Jan 31, 2008, at 11:47 AM, Martijn Pieters wrote:
On 30. jan.. 2008, at 01.44, Andreas Zeidler wrote:
* martijn, when will you be able to work on this again? and do you have any preferences about what plips you'd like to review?

No preferences, I can do reviews next week. Right now the aftermath of the move is still swamping me; lack of network connectivity is but a tiny part of the problem, it's the mountain of tasks to get the house in order that I have to worry about right now.. ;-)

tom, danny, what about you? could you give us an update of your status and estimate when you're gonna be able to do the reviews, please? the original deadline is the day after tomorrow and we haven't had any word from you about which plips you'd like to review and when...

cheers,

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
friedelstra├če 31 - 12047 berlin - telefon +49 30 25563779