Previously Raphael Ritz wrote:
> There is one question I have already now: Who feels responsible
> for updating the forms that ship with Plone/AT to make use of
> this? (or am I missing something?) And don't get me wrong:
> I have no problem shipping it even without using it right away
> just to make it readily available.

A few quick comments:

It is only important for the forms that are security sensitive. That
comes down to personalize_form, the control panel forms and the sharing
form. Perhaps a few others, but I think that list is quite complete
already.

Alex suggested the other day that AT itself could use this as well;
considering how simple it is to use that should indeed be doable with a
few small changes in base_edit.pt and processForm. Personally I'm not
convinced we need to do this everywhere, but since the performance
effect should be very small it won't hurt either.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    It is simple to make things.