> > otherwise we should have a complete set of votes by monday night, at
> > which point i'll post the verdict or rather the recommendations of
> > the framework team. that should leave enough time for merging and
> > last-minute polishing before the alpha freeze, which will presumably
> > be on february 22nd now (assuming we're gonna shift the whole
> > schedule by two weeks).
> > does that sound alright with everyone?
> +1 from me
That doesn't make sense, does it?
If you give final votes/recommendations on Monday the 18th of
February, and then you want to merge and freeze by Friday the 22nd,
that leaves ... four days for people to react to your recommendations?
You need to at least give a weekend in-between. I thought that there
were at least two weeks beteween final votes/recommended changes and
final merges. Just deciding whether people have actually implemented
the recommended changes and making the final decision to merge will
take a few days.
I don't think you can realistically freeze the alpha before March 3rd
if you want all the packages in for the freeze.
Framework-Team mailing list