On Feb 18, 2008, at 9:49 AM, Martijn Pieters wrote:
I haven't had an internet connection since Sunday morning, so I haven't been able to give my framework vote. I am now standing outside leeching some neighbour's wifi as I await my ADSL connection today. My apologies!

oh my, hopefully it's not too cold wherever you are... :)

I did look through the review notes of PLIPs I didn't vote on, and agreed with the reviewers remarks. I therefor hereby cast my vote to echo the last reviewer's vote on each PLIP I didn't review myself.

ok, that makes things simple enough.  anybody else? :)

andi

--
zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]