On Feb 18, 2008, at 9:18 AM, Danny Bloemendaal wrote:
So, yes, I could certainly do click-tests. Maybe my reluctance so far was because if me not being able to foresee in which plips I can be of any help regarding this.

i would have thought you know plone well enough to tell which parts it makes sense to test manually... ;)

You are right here I'm affraid. I'll try to do better in the near future :(

glad you agree, and thanks for the quick reply.

that said and considering the current status of the reviews, i'm gonna ask you to please do secondary reviews on 202 (formlib inline validation / editing), 212 (jquery) and — most importantly — 215 (kss update) tomorrow.

Ok, I will do that today and again, sorry for the miscommunication.

thanks, that should help us get to a halfway decent review coverage, so we can finally wrap this up.

cheers,

andi

--
zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]