The framework team has delivered its verdict so we can proceed with the move towards Plone 3.1. I've created a new branch of ploneout: https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/ploneout/branches/3.1 . As of now everyone should be aware of a few important changes:

  1. All changes should be made on the Plone 3.1 and trunk branches.
  2.  From now on the 3.0 branch is only open for critical fixes,
     everything else should go in 3.1 and trunk.
  3. Always make sure that any changes you make are done in a different
     branch than used by Plone 3.0. If necessary create new maintenance
     branches.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   It is simple to make things.
http://www.wiggy.net/                  It is hard to make things simple.