On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 12:02:51 -0800, Sidnei da Silva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If that's deemed important (which it obviously is), a test should
exist that does make sure this keeps working. Why did the test
infrastructure not catch it (ie, all the existing tests pass)? Maybe
there *is* a test, and a browser rendering issue made the text
invisible instead?

Plone has nowhere near 100% test coverage, and besides — tests will never be a substitute for testing the code in actual use. :)

I will say, though — it *is* extremely cool that people have started caring about the test coverage percentage numbers in new modules, and even found bugs by chasing the holy grail of 100% test coverage in a module. Test coverage numbers is a classic Google obsession, and I'm happy to see it make its way into the Plone community. :)

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net