On Feb 27, 2008, at 11:25 AM, Graham Perrin wrote:
1) <http://plone.org/development/teams/framework/framework-team> states that

The Framework team is only responsible to accept/reject PLIPs

-- to me, that sounds like decision making ;)

well, that might sound wrong then... :) then again, it doesn't say anything about merging. but let's not be too picky here, the point is that the release manager gets to decide what is merged, not the framework team.

Expression as a generic timeline/process flow <http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/7816#comment:7 > should be less likely to misinterpretation.

right, and the above document is likely to get an update in the course of #7816, too.

2) I wondered whether 'release manager' name, role and responsibilities are mentioned within (or referred from) the list of Framework Team members, but <http://plone.org/about/team/FrameworkTeam > can not be viewed.

probably not, it's just a list of the members.

cheers,

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
friedelstra├če 31 - 12047 berlin - telefon +49 30 25563779