On Feb 27, 2008, at 1:17 PM, Graham Perrin wrote:
On 27 Feb 2008, at 10:44, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
With this lack of general knowledge, I didn't (don't) know ...

My apologies! I just noticed
<http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/7732#comment:2> reference to
REVIEW-NOTES.txt
which explains the presence of Calendaring and Lime.

it's kinda funny how many things came together to prevent this from being brought up... aside from the late review and the complexity etc, this was also the only PLIP (except for 209 which didn't have a bundle) where the notes of the reviewers were only posted to the ticket, but not added to REVIEW-NOTES.txt like everywhere else. the latter would probably have helped to notice the lack of review on those new packages at a much earlier state, at least for me i think...

cheers,

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
friedelstra├če 31 - 12047 berlin - telefon +49 30 25563779