+1 from me, too.

i'm wondering though, if there could be a more elegant solution to the SSL issue. i.e rather than requiring two registry entries with their own https-conditions, why not make that decision at render time i.e. in the template? (i.e. Products/ResourceRegistries/www/ jscomposition.zpt if i'm not mistaken)

although, i could imagine, that that could be a case of 'trying to be too clever'. i.e. what if the external resource simply has no https hosting?

any thoughts on that?

cheers,

tom