Steve McMahon wrote:
Am I right that Raphael isn't going to be at the conference? If so,
have we now heard from everyone attending?

It looks like everyone will be there Monday->Sunday. Would an evening
before the conference be good? I know Martin is teaching, and might be
tired. But, If that works, it could just be a dinner together.

If that sounds good, would Tuesday night be best? I assume that there
will be lingering jet lag on Monday.

I think that Alex & co are organising some pre-conference social on Tuesday night, so it may be better to do it Monday?

Martin