On 06.09.2008, at 19:02, Steve McMahon wrote:

Am I right that Raphael isn't going to be at the conference? If so,
have we now heard from everyone attending?

oops, sorry, missed the mailing lists for a few days. anyway, i'll be there all week, as well. i think, an early dinner meeting (i.e. *before* the conference) to start off would be a good idea. if we then figure out, we're too jet-lagged or there's too much to discuss then we can still arrange for a follow-up meeting during the sprint (i.e. *after* the conference)

just my $0.02,

cheers,

tom

It looks like everyone will be there Monday->Sunday. Would an evening
before the conference be good? I know Martin is teaching, and might be
tired. But, If that works, it could just be a dinner together.

If that sounds good, would Tuesday night be best? I assume that there
will be lingering jet lag on Monday.

Thanks, Steve