Sounds good but for my understanding could you please give me more info and refresh my memory of what this sorting was for originally?

On 5 okt 2008, at 16:47, Andreas Zeidler wrote:

hi,

i'd like to propose PLIP 241[*] for plone 3.3: removing the unused auto-sorting, -ordering code would safe a few hundred lines of code and help slimming the current code base a little bit.

of course i'll need to write a bit more, but will try to do this on the plane to dc tomorrow. unfortunately i didn't have the time before proposal deadline, but wanted to give a heads-up anyway...

cheers,

andi

[*] http://plone.org/products/plone/roadmap/241

--