On Oct 28, 2008, at 9:21 AM, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
Previously Steve McMahon wrote:
Here are my 3.3 PLIP tallies as of 5:45 2008-10-28 (UTC). These include some
unambiguous votes pulled from e-mail messages to the FWT list.

Can this be turned into a result?

i'd say not yet. i'm aware the deadline has passed, but i'd like to allow a little more time for tom and raphael to vote. and, speaking of it, does anybody know how to contact raphael. i'm not sure he's been reading his mail, so i'd like to give him a heads up via phone. if anybody's got a phone number, could you please send it to me (via private mail)?

What I would like to have is a list of
PLIPs, with for each plip the result (accept/recept) and if the result
is a reject a rationale for the rejection. We can then post that list to
plone-announce so everyone sees what has been decided and why.

+1

cheers,

andi

--