On Oct 28, 2008, at 2:21 PM, Alan Runyan wrote:

If the OSX webdav support was dropped from this PLIP, then perhaps the PLIP should be updated to make that clear. At the moment, it clearly suggests
that the OSX behavior was specifically targeted.

I will leave that up to Sidnei. Having a working WebDAV is a big change. We have been working on the problem for over 3 years. I would suggest that sidnei/framework team focus on a platform agnostic dav client on the first go around. If you focus on having every platform supported fully - it may or
may not happen.

I will let sidnei answer for himself.

--
Alan Runyan

Just to be clear, even though this issue is important to me, I'm agnostic about whether this particular PLIP *should* include OSX webdav fixes.

But regardless, I think we can agree that it is very important that PLIPs accurately reflect what is actually being proposed before they become part of the public release documentation.

Ric