Tom Lazar wrote:
On 03.11.2008, at 10:27, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

I've been told the framework team wants to be involved with setting
timeframes for releases. I want to propose to take this one step further
during the PLIP handling phase: I would like the framework team to
propose a timeline for PLIP implementation and review deadlines.

Can the framework team make a proposal this week?

perhaps, martijn, andi and myself (3/5ths of the team, afterall...) can jumpstart this with you over lunch day after tomorrow (after andi arrives here in tønsberg)? my idea is that the four of us could discuss a proposal which we then send to the list for approval.

Sounds like a plan; have fun in Tønsberg ;-)

Raphael (somewhat further East in Scandinavia)

cheers,

tom

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    It is simple to make things.
http://www.wiggy.net/ It is hard to make things simple.