Tom Lazar wrote:
On 03.11.2008, at 10:27, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

I've been told the framework team wants to be involved with setting
timeframes for releases. I want to propose to take this one step further
during the PLIP handling phase: I would like the framework team to
propose a timeline for PLIP implementation and review deadlines.

Can the framework team make a proposal this week?

perhaps, martijn, andi and myself (3/5ths of the team, afterall...) can jumpstart this with you over lunch day after tomorrow (after andi arrives here in t√łnsberg)? my idea is that the four of us could discuss a proposal which we then send to the list for approval.

Sounds like a plan; have fun in T√łnsberg ;-)

Raphael (somewhat further East in Scandinavia)

cheers,

tom

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    It is simple to make things.
http://www.wiggy.net/ It is hard to make things simple.