Well, I'll get the ball rolling on this.

I'd be interested in serving on the 4.x team. Although I've not made masses of commits to Plone I do know the internals very well, I think I must have pdbed or read most of it over the years and I'm comfortable with development versions. I think the current team has done a great job in not breaking Plone 3.x as its progressed and I'm keen to see that continue with 4.x (x > 0). I'm used to working in a development team for my day job, including code reviews for other programmers, so I don't think there's anything in the job that I won't have some experience with.

I get on with pretty much everyone too ;) I'm really not sure what you're looking for in this email, so just reply if there's anything extra you think I should talk about!

Matt