From: Israel Saeta Pérez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 10:30 AM
Subject: Including a Documentation section in each PLIP
To: Steve McMahon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear Framework Team members:

I've a proposal I believe could be very helpful for keeping
documentation up-to-date with the implementation of new features:
including a mandatory "Documentation" section in each PLIP.

The person who submits the PLIP, with help from the documentation team
if necessary, would be responsible for listing the main documents in
plone.org that would be affected by the PLIP and why, and therefore
need to be updated to complete the implementation of the PLIP
successfully.

The PLIP submitter wouldn't be responsible for updating the listed
articles him/herself compulsorily, but would have to interact with the
doc team to get that done.

Thanks for your time!

--
Israel Saeta Pérez