I would like to nominate Ross Patterson to serve on the Plone 4 Framework
Team. He has demonstrated a longtime commitment to the Plone/Zope platform
and I believe that he will be a great asset to the team. Below is an
description of his experience and interest:
====

Since 1999, I've come to build my career on Zope and then also Plone.  I
owe a lot to the community and I want to give back.  It's also important
to me to help improve the community and technology.  Likewise, it is
important to help preserve its accessibility and openness.

In recent times, Plone has suffered somewhat under its own success and
the history that comes with it.  We are trying to improve and move
forward with new technology and best practices.  We also consider and
support the community that has grown up around our success and made it
possible.  It occurs to me that being a part of successfully balancing
these considerations could be more interesting and rewarding even than
the titillation of something new.  I think a lot of great stuff will be
happening in Plone 4 and I want to be a part of it.

I bring an in-depth familiarity with nearly every piece of the Plone
stack, a passion for it's merits, and an equal passion for addressing
its flaws.  I also enjoy writing and using my strong writing skills to
help keep technology accessible in all senses.  I also bring the
enthusiasm of someone who believes in the community and the technology
of Plone and is excited to be a bigger part of helping to carry it
forward.

-Ross Patterson

=====