Well, I sent this here mostly because the decision to use repoze.zope2 in the
trunk is defacto currently (made by Hanno).  There's no PLIP for WSGI support in
Plone 4.  So this is mostly a heads up to the framework team about the scope of
the differences, so they can judge the amount of work required to make a
release.