On 26 Dec 2008, at 22:35, Alexander Limi wrote:

clarify why we sometimes find more at Launchpad than at other locations.

This is just a temporary situation, once Plone 3.2 ships, all installers will be based on the Unified Installer approach, and we have one installer for each platform — it seems we might even have a fat binary for Intel/PPC on the OS X side — haven't followed Steve's efforts here lately, but he was in the process of doing just that.

Maybe we could have a generic explanation, to cater for temporary situations that may arise in the future.